Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of our specialties is representing the best interest of the buyers throughout the home buying process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
Chemistry is Important, and so are Credentials
Above all, you will want an experienced Agent who has the resources of a leading Real Estate Team behind them-that’s exactly what The Michael Combs Team provides!
What will The Michael Combs Team’s Buyer’s Agent do for Me?
- Work on your behalf to find your new home, first expanding your choices, then helping you narrow the field.
- Consult with you and share their expertise on Market Value including research all comparable properties to determine a fair offering price and terms.
- Organize, Structure, and Prepare your purchase offer.
- Negotiate the price, terms, and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- Accompany you and the Inspectors you engage as the property is examined.
- Follow up on Every Detail that includes constant contact with your Mortgage Lender, Title Company, and the Listing Agent until the House is Yours!